How does U-Pick work?
So how does U-Pick work?
So you want to buy some cheap parts for your car, how does it work at our self service yard?
- First off look on this website at our current stock to find out of we have your type of car
- If we do have your type of car then you need to come on in
- You will need to bring your own tools to remove the parts you want to buy
- Bring your $2.00 entry fee, you’ll pay that at the gate (it’s $2.00 for each person that’s with you)
- One of the staff members can point you in the right direction so you can easily find your model car in our yard
- All you need to do now is to carefully remove the car parts you want
- Bring them to the sales counter and pay for them with cash or Eftpos
- That’s it… really simple!
So come on down to get a real car parts bargain when you pick your own parts at Zebra U-Pick Car Parts
← Previous Post Next Post →